Internal Medicine Physician Opportunities
New London Hospital
New London, New Hampshire
- New London Hospital is recruiting General Internists to join the Section of General Internal Medicine as part of our multi-specialty, primary care practice in New London, NH.
- In addition, we are seeking an experienced clinical leader to serve as the Primary Care Medical Director at our Newport Health Center. This role will have 28 hours of clinical contact and 12 hours of administrative/clinical support duties as the Newport Health Center (NHC) Rural Health Center (RHC) site Medical Director.
Employment with Dartmouth Health includes:
- A comprehensive benefits package including a relocation stipend
- Dedicated CME time and allowance
- Collegial environment with full subspecialty support and access to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center resources
Our communities offer:
- New England living with four beautiful seasons
- Congestion-free commuting
- Great school systems and a variety of family activities
- Vibrant collegiate towns, culturally diverse cities, and serene towns and villages
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scenes
- No income tax or sales tax in New Hampshire
- Position eligible for H-1B sponsorship.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license and DEA in the State of NH
* We are not accepting any J1 waiver candidates at this time.
Dartmouth Health is a national leader in healthcare serving patients across northern New England. Dartmouth Health and our nearly 2,000 providers are deeply committed to serving the healthcare needs of our communities and to providing each of our patients with exceptional, personal care. Dartmouth Health is based at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, the center of the academic health system in Lebanon, New Hampshire, and includes Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital in Lebanon, NH; Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, NH; New London Hospital in New London, NH; Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center in Windsor, VT; and Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire, serving patients in both states.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online at:
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.