UMass Memorial Health, the health and wellness partner of the people of Central Massachusetts, the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts and the clinical partner of UMass Chan Medical School, seeks a Rheumatologist (RHEUM) to join the UMass Memorial Medical Group. We are a well-established, collegial and highly productive team of 12 faculty and 4 clinical fellows.
- Our newly renovated and expanded Rheumatology Center offers ground floor professional space for the new faculty member along with strong clinical support and Specialty Pharmacy staff.
- Worcester, Massachusetts is home to an ethnically-diverse patient population, and our Division sees a breadth of disease.
- Multiple opportunities to train medical students, residents and fellows; academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Our faculty are encouraged to participate in cutting-edge clinical research.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in patient care and teaching; BE/BC Rheumatology required.
- Extremely competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
Worcester is New England’s second largest city and the greater Worcester area is an active, vibrant and energetic community. Enjoy an array of recreational activities including hiking, biking, skiing and snowboarding or take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont. We have an outstanding arts and culture scene, an exciting food district and are less than an hour to Boston and Cape Cod.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.