Job Description & Requirements
Inpatient Psychiatry Telepsych in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $304000.00 - 320000.00Multiple Locations to Choose From and Access to Major East Coast Metros
Geisinger Health, an esteemed and innovative healthcare organization that consistently places its patients and communities as its top priority, is seeking qualified candidates for their psychiatry positions in Pennsylvania.Opportunity Highlights
Easy drive to major East Coast cities—including New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- Option to practice in an outpatient or inpatient/consult liaison setting
- Opportunity to participate in research endeavors
- Teach and collaborate with medical students and residents
- Shared weekend call rotation
- Generous compensation and benefits package that includes a continuous salary, generous time off, and student loan reimbursement
- Generous compensation and benefits package that includes a continuous salary, forgivable loan of $60,000, ample time off and student loan reimbursement up to $150,000
With multiple locations throughout the Northeast, you are surrounded by natural beauty that offers a variety of scenery and activities. You’ll also have every big-city amenity you could need or desire—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C. are short drives from anywhere in the region. Take advantage of everything these metro areas have to offer while enjoying a low cost of living, affordable upscale housing, excellent schools, and additional benefits of living in a less urban environment.Opportunity to work in one of the following locations in Pennsylvania:
- State College
-Board CertifiedAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md