Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterologist - in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 600000.00Opportunity Highlights:
- Join a private equity-backed GI practice with huge earning potential!
- General GI (ERCP/EUS preferred not required)
- No call in this position
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, and malpractice coverage, CME, and relocation package
- Opportunity for excellent work-life balance
Located just outside of Indianapolis, our practice is part of a charming college town in a beautiful region of Indiana. Surrounded by breathtaking hills, forests, and lakes, you’ll feel right at home in our welcoming community.
- A cost of living nearly 10% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as a local university
- Join in the local school spirit by attending collegiate sporting events
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and kayaking
- Convenient access to Indianapolis’ many amenities, including live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Live in Indianapolis or a Big Ten college town
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md