Miami Critical Care MFM Opportunity
The MFM Division is recruiting for a Critical Care MFM Faculty at the level of Associate Professor or Professor. The Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Division of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (UMMSOM) is experiencing a period of expansion and is seeking exceptional candidates to join the faculty.
Primary clinical responsibilities of the Critical Care MFM provider includes participation in inpatient and outpatient maternal fetal medicine clinical practice at the UMMSOM and Jackson Health System sites.
Additional Responsibilities of the Critical Care MFM:
- This individual will also be the Director of Labor and Birth
- Will be working closely with the Director of Patient Safety and Quality, MFM Chief, Generalist Division Chief, and other members of the clinical and research Departmental leadership; interacting with UMMSOM, UHealth, and Jackson Health System leadership.
- Members of the MFM Division provide our hospital systems with an inpatient service as well as consultative and ongoing high-risk care in an ambulatory clinic setting comprehensive obstetrical and gynecologic care to women working alongside allied health professionals.
- It is anticipated that the on-call will be approximately 3-4 calls per month, depending on the needs of the MFM Division. This distribution of effort may change based on the selected candidate s interests, department needs, and their success in obtaining extramural grant funding.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, motivated, and committed to outstanding patient care, research, and education, and will be an established, academic, MFM physician, skilled in both maternal and fetal care, including, but not limited to, prenatal ultrasound and procedures.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in MFM
- Critical Care training is required
- Ability to Obtain Florida Medical License