Medical Oncology Clinical Faculty Opportunity | City of Hope National Medical Center in Santa Clarita, CA
City of Hope's top-rated NCI facility in Santa Clarita provides the community with unparalleled care and innovative cancer treatments. The Department of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research at a National Medical Center is seeking a full-time medical oncologist with experience in diagnosing and treating malignancies and hematology, to join our established practice.
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 500+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California.
Position Highlights: Join our nationally recognized team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology specialists as we seek to hire a full-time medical oncologist for our Santa Clarita Network site.
- The Santa Clarita practice currently includes one medical oncologist and one physician assistant
- Effort allocation: 95% Clinical with potential for involvement in clinical trials
- Cover only one location with room for growth
- Relocation assistance available on a case-by case basis
- Generous salary, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package
- 2022 fellows mid-career candidates
- Preference is for a candidate who can do both Hematology and Oncology
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- ABIM board eligibility/certification in Medical Oncology
Sunny Southern California:
- Enjoy sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. Home to UCLA, USC, and other world class Universities. Housing options of suburban or elegant city neighborhoods. Enjoy pristine beaches, dining venues, shopping, museums/galleries, concerts/festivals, and theatres.
If interested, please contact: Samantha Sturges at Samantha.Sturges@kornferry.com or call/text (904)-483-0795