Family Medicine without OB
Rapides Regional Medical Center is assisting in the search for a family practice physician to join a dynamic, private practice in Central Louisiana.Qualified Candidates:
- Multi-specialty practice structure includes gastroenterology, family medicine, cardiology, and podiatry
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Practice call shared among partners with advanced practice provider support available 1:6
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for state licensure in the state of Louisiana
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Potential for partnership
- Great opportunity to build a very successful, rewarding practice
- Competitive compensation package
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.