With a strong commitment to quality patient care and an exceptional patient experience, it’s not surprising that US News and World Report ranks White Plains Hospital as Best Regional Hospital in Westchester.
Our health network offers the successful candidate a substantial referral base, a reasonable call schedule and a supportive network of physicians all in one campus who exceed expectations in patient care. State of the art diagnostics, an advanced EMR system are all part of the innovative and progressive practice.
- Graduate of an approved medical school;
- Possession of a valid license to practice in New York State;
- Current Board Certification issued by the appropriate American Specialty Board;
- 1-3 years of full-time licensed experience as a physician practicing general medicine acceptable to the Medical Board of the hospital.
- Residencyor postgraduate training candidates will be considered for this role
We offer a competitive starting salary and a world-class benefits package, including 403(b) retirement program, medical/dental/vision, FSA, wellness programs, and much more. We are conveniently located 20 miles north of NYC in Westchester County, offering the best of suburban family life and excellent school systems with easy access to all that Manhattan has to offer.
For immediate consideration, and additional information, please e-mail CV to JoAnne Carrier at
email@example.com or call 914-681-2612.
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.