Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Academic Gastroenterology IBD Specialist to join our expanding team of esteemed professionals in Hershey, Pennsylvania. We have a nationally-recognized dedicated Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center where GI and Colorectal Surgery see patients together. This position offers funding for an Endowed Professorship to support research efforts in Gastroenterology.
What We Offer
- Endowed Professorship for research initiatives
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Sign-On, CME, & Relocation Assistance
- Ability to teach and oversee medical residents,students, fellows and other trainees
- Excellent location to balance your family life & professional interests
- Leadership opportunity with a valued voice
- Robust internal referral network
About the Area:
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Applicants with dedicated interest in education, diversity and clinical excellence
- Ability to acquire license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.