At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We are currently interviewing! We offer our Psychiatrists:
Our Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and more.
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!
- Fully licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- MD, DO
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
LifeStance is growing in Minnesota & Wisconsin! We are opening new offices throughout 2022.
***Salary $278,000 - $358,000 annually + LTIP* + Sign on bonus (full-time)
I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this opportunity with you and answer any questions!
Thank you,Sophie Pelletier
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(c) 561-339-4883 About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.