At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking talented Child Psychiatrists in the Greater St. Louis area who are passionate about patient care and committed to excellence. Locations include: Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St. Peters, Maryland Heights, and Clayton (Richmond Heights).We offer Psychiatrists:
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $300,000 - $350,000
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks' vacation and more!
- Part-time and full-time schedule availability
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Additional compensation offered for supervising Nurse Practitioners (not required)
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support
- Latest in digital technology
- Fully licensed in Missouri with an active, unencumbered DEA
- Experience in both medication management as well as therapy
Apply now or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
314-530-3883About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.