Excellent opportunity for Obstetrician and Gynecologist to join an established 210+ member multi-specialty practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY. Protected work-life balance with a lifestyle-oriented practice; call is 1:6 with hospitalist coverage. Generous paid time off and CME package with supportive environment.
- Premier OBGYN & Midwifery practice with 3 OBGYN physicians, 4 midwives, and 3 advanced practitioners
- Convenient outpatient office on the hospital campus in our modern multi-specialty medical office building with 2 satellite offices
- Updated OR with extensive laparoscopic equipment and new XI DaVinci robot
- Modern & expansive L&D and maternity suites
- Practice full spectrum Obstetrics & Gynecology with opportunity to expand uro-gynecology services at Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Region's busiest OB unit with 1,300 healthy newborns annually and in-house anesthesia support
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology support
The candidate should possess excellent personal and clinical skills. Very supportive OBGYN group with opportunity to mentor.
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a beautiful suburban community, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)