Cardiac Associates of Concord is looking to employ a board eligible/certified non-invasive cardiologist to join a collegial group of cardiologists and advanced providers with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States . The ideal candidate would be an individual that has a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to work as a team, and clinical excellence.
Our distinguished practice works as a team to deliver care, with a wide range of subspecialties within the cardiology field, including advanced imaging, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiothoracic surgery.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a fully funded pension plan
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Productivity / Performance Based Incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing and DEA
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to: