St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking an BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our growing Network and dedicated team of physicians and advanced practitioners providing excellent care at St. Luke s University Health Network. As a part of our University Health Network successful candidates will provide an array of consultative cardiology and non-invasive imaging services both in and outpatient. The candidate will take an active role in the Cardiology Fellowship and lecture at our accredited 4-year medical school. Our patients benefit from nationally recognized high-quality care with a great team of clinical and support staff all working together. Currently, this opportunity will focus primarily on providing unmatched care including detection and treatment of heart disease. We are seeking dynamic candidates who are interested in being a part of our continued growth and development.
St. Luke s Cardiology Highlights:
- The collective SLUHN Cardiology team includes 50+ cardiologists supported by 28 advanced practitioners.
- We have the full support of our health network to provide the region s 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated cardiology care available.
- Our cardiovascular practice includes all aspects of cardiology including advanced cardiac imaging, a strong structural heart program, interventional, electrophysiology, and advanced heart failure including a destination LVAD program.
- We currently have a full Cardiology Fellowship, an Interventional Cardiology Fellowship and a free-standing medical school.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package and relocation reimbursement
- Starting bonus
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A physician orientated unique culture
- A reasonable call schedule, enjoy a work/life balance
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
*We do not sponsor visas
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.