Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Sound Physicians is looking for a skilled Anesthesiologist to join our team in Ft. Worth with the JPS Health Network. At more than 100 years old JPS continues to innovate while serving the needs of patients in and around Ft. Worth as the only Level 1 Trauma Center certified in stroke, heart attack, sepsis & delirium care. More than a million Patients per year trust the Physicians at JPS to care for themselves and their families. Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience. This is an opportunity to join one of the most dynamic health care companies in the U.S; you ll work with innovative and vibrant leaders and a team that hones your skills and fosters your leadership potential.
- Dedicated clinical leadership
- Large scale collaborative practice that believes in a positive culture
- Level 1 trauma, cases, and services include CV, Neuro, Ortho, Regional, etc. we do it all
- All levels of experience are encouraged to apply new grads welcome
- Career development & leadership pathway
- Great schedule, no call
- Robust well-being resources, comprehensive benefits package with generous PTO
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute , for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
Location & Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth, more than 12 large lakes in driving distance, champion golf courses, and dozens of restaurants and shops. Also known for its arts scene the city offers concert venues, off-Broadway shows, museums, and galleries.
- Named the #1 Hospital in the US by Washington Monthly
- DCEO Magazine named JPS Health Network the Outstanding Health System for the DFW region
- Leapfrog A rating for Patient safety