OBHG OB/GYN Hospitalists are the in-house experts whose ability to handle any obstetric emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction.
This opportunity involves working collaboratively with local obstetricians to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician every time. We are seeking OB/GYNs with exceptional clinical and communication skills, a passion for healthcare quality improvement, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty.
As a clinician-centered company, OBHG provides an unparalleled benefits package and superior work/life balance. Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules typically eight 24-hour shifts or 10 to 12 12-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
Our OB/GYN Hospitalist jobs offer:
- Guaranteed shifts and hourly rate
- Flexible scheduling
- Potential for bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision & Rx benefits
- CME allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Medical malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Generous physician referral awards
- Private peer-to-peer counseling
- Supportive national network of OB colleagues
- About 21 days off per month
Covenant Children s Hospital is a 275-bed facility offering acute care and a surgical facility serving the west Texas community since 1992. It is home to a level III C NICU, a maternal-fetal medicine center, antepartum high-risk suites, and private labor, delivery, surgical birthing, recovery and mother-baby suites, as well as ongoing educational programs for new families.