NBMC is seeking a full-time Urologist at our robust multi-specialty clinic in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, thriving clinic that hosts 17 specialties all under one roof. We offer a very strong referral base from 60 employed Physicians and 40 Advanced Practitioners. Surgeries are performed in our convenient Day Surgery Center; or at Bay Area Hospital, which is located on the same medical campus. The hospital is a 172-bed, level three trauma center that is equipped with a Da Vinci XI Robot.
- Competitive Salary Based on MGMA Standards
- 40-Hours Per Week, Flexible Schedule
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Partnership Track
- Fellowship Training Welcome
- Da Vinci Robotics Experience is a Plus
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure/DEA
- Board Certification is Required
Life is Better at the Beach!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
North Bend Medical Center
Bay Area Hospital
Oregon's Adventure Coast
Please send CV to:
Christy Wright, Recruitment & Marketing Manager