SPORT Orthopedics and Physical Therapy is seeking to add a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to our growing practice in North Texas. The candidate may have a specialty focus, but some general orthopedics required. The surgeon will benefit by joining a long established practice of 16 years, instant referrals from our own Orthopedic Urgent Care Centers and no ER call. Exciting time to join an established private practice group with multiple locations, poised for growth and expansion in one of the fastest growing areas in the US.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon with general or specialty focus.
- Valid Texas Medical license
- Valid DEA certificate
- Desire to build a private practice
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k plan
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Base salary transitioning to production
- Ancillary Participation with no buy-in after 2nd year.
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing and Practice growth assistance
Direct Contact Information:
Director of Operations