Cleveland Health and Wellness Center is seeking a part- or full-time Adult Psychiatrist to join our growing mental health private practice with office locations in Rocky River and Beachwood. We provide outpatient clinical services via virtual and in-person sessions.
We offer furnished office space, client referrals, a HIPAA compliant electronic medical record system, billing support, and competitive compensation.
We are committed to building a diverse clinical team where highly skilled mental health professionals come together, grow with the practice, and create positive changes in the lives of their clients. As such, we encourage clinicians to apply who represent a wide diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, and national origins.
- Conduct psychiatric/medication evaluations, medication reviews and ongoing treatment, and prescribe medication as indicated and appropriate for clients.
- Assess for progress and modify treatment interventions as needed.
- Refer to specialists as needed.
- Complete required documentation in the electronic medical record within the timeframes based on policy requirements.
- Keep current with trends and developments related to essential job competencies.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of psychiatry residency training.
- Active and unrestricted Ohio license to practice medicine and DEA number.
- Must be board certified or eligible psychiatrist. If not board certified, must apply for board certification within 1 year of employment. Board certification must be maintained.
- Self-directed, with a strong ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Multicultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated sound clinical judgement.
- Ability to learn the electronic medical records system.
- Flexibility! Choose to work full- or part-time, set your own schedule, enjoy a mix of telehealth and in-office sessions.
- Continuing Medical Education funds for professional growth
- Health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement contribution for employee status.
Why work for us?
Cleveland Health and Wellness Center is a holistic mental health therapy practice that provides a high level of care to all people, regardless of socioeconomic status. Our clients come from all socioeconomic backgrounds, and everyone gains access to the same excellent care.
The position is highly flexible. You will set your own schedule and choose whether to work part- or full-time; you will also be able to see clients via our HIPAA compliant telehealth system and from your comfortably furnished office. You can choose whether you would like your office space at our Beachwood or Rocky River office.
We are a growing practice that looks forward to supporting you in your career. Because of our small size, we are able to provide you with a customized career experience to help you reach your goals for both compensation and work-life balance. Our administrative team will provide you with client referrals and take care of pre-authorizations, billing, and insurance/claims investigation so that you can focus on clinical work. We offer HIPAA compliant internet, phones, email, fax, and electronic health records system. We hold virtual monthly team consultations and take pride in providing a clean and welcoming work environment.
Learn more about CHAWC: chawc.org
Job Type: Part- or Full-time
Pay: $125,000-$300,000 depending on FTE