Family Medicine Physician
UVA Primary Care Culpeper Family Practice is seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Culpeper, Virginia.
- Current team of 3 physicians and 4 APPs
- Office hours Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; opportunity for a 4-day workweek
- Separate in-house walk-in clinic
- Outstanding benefits
- Loan repayment program: upg.bysavi.com
- Highly competitive salary and incentive program
Our practice provides primary care services and preventive healthcare for patients of all ages. We offer the highest quality care for families in our community. In addition to appointments for physicals and sick visits, we see patients for mild injuries, with. Our practices are affiliated with UVA Health System—widely recognized for its quality of care, the #1 Hospital in Virginia for 2020, according to U.S. News & World Report. You will also have access to the resources of our health system.
Join UVA Physicians Group's team of over 1,200 physicians, nurse practitioners and allied health professionals delivering uncompromising patient care.
- Graduate of accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of accredited residency in Family Medicine.
- Board certification in Family Medicine (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 2 years of graduation) must be kept current.
- Unrestricted license to practice within the Commonwealth of Virginia or LE.
- Current DEA certificate without restriction.
- Current BLS.
Please visit here to view our other job opportunities & apply: https://www.growwithuva.com/Physicians/
COVID Vaccination Requirement and Guidelines
Please visit the UVA COVID-19 Job Requirements and Guidelines webpage prior to applying for current information regarding vaccination requirements and guidelines for employment at UVA.