Capital Women's Care, an affiliate of Unified Women’s Healthcare, is seeking an OB/GYN Physician
to join their highly recognized and growing practice in Frederick, MD
. This charming city is a part of the Baltimore–Washington Metropolitan Area
. Our staff is made up of well-qualified professionals, who work together as a team to bring the highest quality treatment in a warm, caring setting. Come join our motivated and well-trained team of 8 OB/GYN, 3 GYN-only physicians, and 4 NPs! Practice Highlights
- State of the Art Facility
- Collaborative and congenial staff
- Full Suite of Services provided in office – in-house lad – Cynosure Laser – Med Spa
- 9 physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Patient Census: 20-25/day
- Call Schedule 1:8 – post call day off
- Affiliated with Physicians Surgery Center, Frederick OB/GYN Ambulatory Surgery Center, and Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Practice autonomy with support from UWH practice management
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/Company match, Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Compensation package starting $250s – negotiable based on experience
- 4 Weeks PTO/CME
- Manageable workloads – congenial office setting – Strong patient/physician relationships
- Excellent location to live and work
- Additional benefits and bonuses negotiated at contract signing
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.