A medical group that provides occupational employee health service to organizations throughout Central California is looking to add a BE/BC Occupational Medicine physician to join their team. Candidates can expect the following -
• Monday-Friday Clinic Schedule
• No Call, No Nights and No Weekends
• 260k Guaranteed Base Salary
• In house ortho, hand surgery, physical therapy, occupational therapy, acupuncture, chiropractor, etc.
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, 401k Retirement with Employer Matching, CME Time Off and Allowance, Licensing Fees Paid For, Paid Vacation
Live and work in an affordable city of 500,000 people located in California's Central Valley that's just 2 hours from Los Angeles and renowned beaches!
• California lifestyle without the high California cost of living - average housing price per square foot is $197 compared to $624 per square foot in Los Angeles
• Enjoy all the offerings of a major metro such as live music, museums, and 1000's of dining options, without the headache of traffic and commute time
• Gateway to the outdoors - 59 city parks covering hundreds of acres and just 4 hours from snow skiing at Mammoth Mountain
• Top-rated public schools and over 155 private schools, with many of the local private and public schools receiving an 8/10 ranking on greatschools.org
• Local airport offers daily flights to almost all major US cities
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Link to my calendar: www.calendly.com/mfabick
Specialty: Occupational Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time