A not-for-profit medical center seeks a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Physician (PED) to join their team in Southeastern, Missouri (MO).
- 100% Outpatient only
- Open to part-time or full-time candidates
- ~15-20 patients per day, once ramped up
- Opportunity to see rare and complex cases
- Able to consider J1 visa candidate, and uncapped visa restrictions due to location in the DRA
- Recognized as America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Excellent sub-specialty support including Psych, Urology, and Gyn/Onc
- Two-year guarantee starting at $260,000 - negotiable based on skills and experience
- Sign-on bonus option of $25,000
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- First year package of $295,000
- Residency stipend option for candidates still in training
- Qualifies for NHSC Student Loan Repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 30 Minutes from Cape Girardeau, Missouri (MO), 2 hours from St. Louis, Missouri (MO), and 3 hours from Nashville, Tennessee (TN)
- Live where others retire!
- Find your new home away from the tiresome hustle and bustle of the city
- Easy access to Shawnee and Mark Twain National Forests
- Ample outdoor recreational opportunities including; hunting, kayaking, camping, fishing, agriculture, horseback riding, and more!
- Shopping, culture, history, and inexpensive activities found in the communities historical downtown
For more information, contact Megan Schwertner:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/mschw
Employment Type: Full Time