Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Radiology Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular Pay Rate: $231.00 - 243.00
This facility is seeking an Interventional Radiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p every other week
- Job Setting: Need to be willing to supervise a Registered Radiologist Assistant for fluoroscopy and joint injections
- Types of Cases: Ultrasound (including early obstetrics, vascular and small parts) | Nuclear Medicine | Positron emission tomography (PET) | Basic light Infrared (IR) radiation – Ultrasound guided liver and kidney biopsies
- Credentialing Timeframe: Up to 90 days
- Must have an active Pennsylvania License
- Must be Board Certified
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Interventional Radiology, Vascular Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiology, Vir, Ir, Vascular Radiology, Vascular Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist