Job Summary:Leadership Opportunity for Experienced Anesthesiologist in Sun City, Florida-20 minutes from Tampa!
As of 2020, HCA began operating this program as an employed group. Our goal is to create a supportive, productive clinical environment where team members thrive and can focus on providing outstanding patient care. The ideal candidate will be a highly effective communicator- one that is comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and able to successfully partner with facility leadership and ancillary departments. This individual will also have a passion for maintaining the highest quality standards and for developing a team geared for growth.Highlights of Opportunity/Qualified Candidates:
- Care Team Model of two physicians, 4 CRNAs covering 4 OR’s plus 2 NORA.
- Diverse mix of cases including heavy Ortho, Endo, Neuro, Gastro, Bariatrics. No heads, no hearts, no pediatrics, no OB.
- Average surgical volume of 2400 annually.
- Top of market compensation to include Facility Medical Directorship Stipend. Commencement bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Candidates should be experienced, board-certified Anesthesiologists looking to lead and develop the team, excellent communications and leadership skills crucial.
About South Shore Hospital:
- Comprehensive benefits package that supports overall health and well-being of clinicians
- One of the best 401 K matching programs in the industry
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, FSA and life insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance provided, covered 100% by HCA
- 138-bed, acute care hospital serving Sun City Center, Ruskin, Wimauma, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton and surrounding areas. With 185 physicians and 550 employees, the hospital is located just off I-75, providing easy access to Tampa, the airport and a wide range of sporting/cultural events.
- One of Florida’s most affordable active communities, Sun City Center is a safe place where residents feel secure while enjoying the year-round, outdoor lifestyle that Florida offers. Sun city Center is conveniently located with shopping, education, and entertainment resources close at hand. Plenty of amusement parks, museums, outdoor activities and professional sports are all a short drive away, not to mention great year round fishing and nearly 100 golf courses. Tampa Bay beaches are as close as 15 minutes.
Contact: Kathleen Kyer, 937-545-1462 (texts welcome) or Kathleen.Kyer@HCAHealthcare.com