UCLA Health is seeking board certified/eligible Family Medicine physicians for Urgent Care needs throughout our Los Angeles Urgent Care locations.
At UCLA Health, our Urgent Care centers provide acute as well as convenience care. Many of our patients are UCLA patients, so we are also mindful of ways to further the health of our patient population more generally. We are looking for a physician who is comfortable with all ages including young children, who enjoys the variety and acuity of an urgent care practice while also the pleasure of connecting with patients and collaborating with UCLA physician colleagues.
* Century City
* Culver City
* Redondo Beach
* Santa Clarita
* Santa Monica
* West Los Angeles
* Woodland Hills
* Use your skills and experience as a Board Certified Physician to make it possible for UCLA Health to continue providing leading-edge patient care.
* Work with Epic Systems.
* Interact with leading academic faculty, fellows, and residents at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
* UCLA Health is an integrated health system, with a certified patient-centered medical home model.
* Telehealth visits are available for this opportunity.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Qualifications:
* American Board of Family Medicine Board Certified/Eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
* Must be comfortable with all ages, including young children
At UCLA Health, your skills, expertise and passion define our outstanding care. Discover all UCan achieve in your physician practice at UCLA Health.