Physician needed for outpatient health and wellness center in Kissimmee, FL. Assist in the delivery of advanced personalized work-site healthcare solutions to employers that enhance patient engagement and proactively improve health outcomes. Be a part of a fully staffed medical team that takes time to build strong patient relationships. Patients are not rushed in and out, and no one is treated like a "number." Patients are ages 8 and up and have access to a range of medical services including an onsite pharmacy, wellness services, treatment for acute illnesses and chronic conditions. Health programs extend beyond caring for the sick and injured and make prevention a number one priority.
New physician will work with other providers and be responsible for meeting, assessing and diagnosing patients in the health center, as well as prescribe patients with appropriate medication, health regimens and lifestyle adjustments that will contribute to their recovery, prevent future health issues and promote a healthier lifestyle. Physician must exemplify exceptional customer service to patients and empower them to take control of their own health. Schedule: Mon - Fri - 8am - 5pm.
- Provide preventive, acute, and chronic care to patients
- Provide health services such as initial worker’s comp evaluation, occupational and pre-employment physicals and screenings
- Conduct histories and physical examinations, working with patients to develop treatment plans
- Prescribe and dispense medications, educate, and advise on medical issues as needed
- Serve as a supervising physician of mid-level practitioners, with specific duties detailed in a collaborative practice agreement
- Promote wellness educational programs
- Maintain patient confidence and ensure confidentiality of patient care information
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Board Eligible
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- Experience in primary or urgent care setting
- Comfortable in acute care ages 8 through 12 and wellness and acute care ages 12 and up
- Perform GYN care and well women exams
- Current and unrestricted Florida medical license
- Dispensing license (Florida) or willing to obtain one
- DEA license
- This is an outpatient primary care opportunity with no urgent care; no OB
- Monday - Friday schedule with an average of 12-15 pts/day
- No after-hours call or weekends
- Highly competitive salary and great benefits package
My Health Onsite is an equal opportunity employer.