Sports Medicine North, a multi-specialty orthopedic private practice north of Boston, seeks a full-time, fellowship trained BE/BC orthopedic surgeon specializing in total joint arthroplasty and adult reconstruction. The practice consists of 15 board certified orthopedic surgeons, physiatry, and pain management services.
The 50,000 square foot main office facility boasts an on-site outpatient surgical center, MRI center, physical therapy practice, and a durable medical goods provider. Situated in the desirable North Shore of Massachusetts, the community provides easy access to the excitement of Boston and the mountains of New Hampshire.
- Well-regarded multi-specialty orthopedic group
- Retiring senior partner with busy total joints practice
- Three practice locations
- ASC affiliation
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient centric culture
- Heavy PA support
- Call is approximately 1:8
- Partnership track
- Robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Signing bonus
- BE/BC in orthopedic surgery
- Completed fellowship training in joint replacement surgery
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
For more information about Sports Medicine North, please visit www.sportsmednorth.com.