Concord Hospital Medical Group is seeking a board certified/eligible Endocrinologist to assist in continuing to grow our endocrinology practice, delivering high quality care to a community with significant need.
This opportunity would provide a large patient referral base, in a collegial atmosphere, with a well-established diabetes education program. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues to meet your professional and personal goals, with the support of an award winning hospital in the community of Concord, New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the Most Livable States .
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity bonus
- Performance incentives
Live, work and play in Concord
Concord provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- One hour to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 20 minutes from Concord
- An abundance of outdoor activities like biking, boating, golfing, skiing and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent private & public school systems, within close proximity to the hospital
- BC/BE in Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing