Cardiac Associates is looking to employ a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a collegial group of cardiologists covering central and northern New Hampshire, which is ranked #1 in the nation for the "Most Livable States". The position will be based in our Laconia office, covering Concord Hospital Laconia & Franklin, and occasional work at Concord Hospital Concord.
Cardiac Associates in Laconia is a well-established practice, looking to expand with high quality, patient focused and knowledgeable physicians. We offer an equitable home based call schedule of 1:5 rotation for general cardiology at Concord Hospital - Laconia. This position is visa sponsorship eligible.
Generous compensation package
- Competitive income guarantee
- Attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Productivity incentive
- Performance bonus
Live, work and play in Laconia
Laconia provides all the energy, culture and opportunities of an urban city-yet is surrounded by magnificent natural beauty and protected habitats.
- Close proximity to Boston; the White Mountains and the Atlantic Coast
- Local regional airport in Manchester, NH; 60 minutes from Laconia
- An abundance of outdoor activities including swimming, boating, golfing, skiing, biking and hiking
- Eclectic mix of dining, shopping and entertainment
- Enjoy a lower cost of living with no state income tax or sales tax
- Excellent public school systems
- BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing