Rochester Regional Health is seeking a physician leader for the Cardiac Service. The Chair of Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery and Thoracic Services and System Executive Medical Director for Sands-Constellation Heart Institute will have responsibility for cardiac services at Rochester General Hospital, for all acute care hospitals, and all ambulatory sites within the health system.
- Accountable for developing fully integrated and integrated clinical services.
- Work with diverse group of stakeholders to expand, improve, and strengthen the many facets of the service line across the local hospital and health system.
- Responsible to set standards and expectations of quality, patient safety and other important outcomes for the service line.
- Exemplifies emotional maturity in his/her behavior and holds all service line members to same standard.
- Application of effective leadership over both departmental functions and clinical service line development.
- Lead the strategic, clinical and operational activities, and financial performance levels within the hospital and health systems goals and priorities.
- Cleveland Clinic Heart Surgery Center
- Sands-Constellation Heart Institute recognized nine times as National Top 100 Hospital by Thomas Reuters
- Fourth largest cardiac program in New York state
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 250,000 visits per year
- Competitive Compensation with Salary Guarantee
- Sign-On Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered Relocation Services provided