Sanford Health in Bemidji, MN is seeking a BE/BC general cardiologist to join the team.
- Join a team of general cardiologists, Interventionists and advanced practice providers
- Provide General/Non-Invasive Cardiology Services
- Growing program, with approximately 2,400 procedures a year, including 300 coronary interventions
- Only Cardiology program in north central Minnesota with the nearest referral site 140 miles away.
- 24-hour STEMI services
- Dedicated cardiac cath suite
- Established Hospital Medicine program
- Critical care air service
- Shared call schedule
- 118 bed Hospital, 10 bed ICU
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary floor, with the potential to generate a higher compensation based on RVU production starting in the first year.
Sanford Health in Bemidji, MN., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 160 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 1,000 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level III trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.