Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Physician in Nebraska
An established health system in the Midwest is seeking a highly motivated board-eligible or board-certified OB/GYN to join their clinic in Kearney, Nebraska. This is an exciting chance to build and grow a new practice while enjoying your own specialty niche.Opportunity Highlights
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Two days of OR time; autonomy over structure
- Access to Da Vinci Xi Robot
- Family Medicine and sub-specialty physicians in network for strong referral stream
- $400k salary, two-year guarantee with production-based model
- $75k sign-on bonus
- Two-year partnership plan
- Full benefits package in addition to relocation stipend, loan forgiveness, and professional liability insurance with tail and CME
Kearney, Nebraska is a growing community and university town with excellent public and private school systems. A safe community with an abundance of recreational activities, you’ll find low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country.
- Ranked #1 in state for public schools
- Local airport with daily flights to Denver
- A thriving downtown with unique shops
- Five golf courses, world-class hunting and fishing and university sporting events
- 2-hour drive to Lincoln; 5-hour drive to Denver; 5-hour drive to Kansas City
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Nebraska and must be board eligible or certified in OBG/YN Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Nebraska and must be US board-eligible or board-certifiedAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md