Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a pediatrician to join a successful pediatric private practice group located in Central Louisiana.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics
- Must be Louisiana licensed
- Existing group consists of 1 full-time pediatrician
- No call requirements for the opportunity
- Pediatric hospitalist care for inpatient
- J-1’s encouraged to apply
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Paid professional liability
- Strong support system
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance
- Great quality of life
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric, and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a “Sportsman’s Paradise” with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.