Flowers Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist (ENT) to join an established private practice with 3 physicians.
- Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Shared call coverage
- Dedicated block time in OR
- Access to 3 DaVinci robots
- 1-2 year partnership track
- Busy practice with tremendous growth potential!
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
Flowers Hospital is a 235-bed healthcare facility offering inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic and emergency care for the Dothan community. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 1,350 healthcare professionals strong. We are a major referral center for the Tri-State area of south Alabama, southwest Georgia and northwest Florida. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Dothan is a wonderful community of approximately 60,000 residents. The work-week population, however, grows to almost 300,000 which would allow any new specialty provider to enter into a busy practice early on. Dothan has low crime rates and is an excellent community to raise a family with affordable housing. Dothan has an airport that offers multiple flights per day into and out of Atlanta, GA. Dothan is also within a 1.5 hour drive to the beautiful beaches of Destin and Panama City Beach, FL.