Advocate Aurora Health seeks a fellowship trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to join our established, busy Neurology team in Grafton, Wisconsin located 20 minutes from Milwaukee.
Excellent opportunity to develop a tertiary Neuromuscular/ALS Program
- Build a lab to your specifications
- Full integration with Neuroscience Service Line support structure
- Utilize resources of a nationally recognized organization
- Enjoy state-of-the-art technology
- Practice in an integrated, physician-led organization
- Established and robust referral relationships
- Strong clinical and administrative support
- Competitive salary-based compensation with incentives
Advocate Aurora Health Offers You:
- Market leader in pay, relocation, sign on bonus and six-figure student loan forgiveness offered
- Multi-specialty clinic with a great suburban feel and a volume of patients to quickly build a full practice
- A diverse and inclusive environment ensuring safe and equitable care for all patients
- Located in one of the wealthiest cities in America per capita, in a great neighborhood minutes away from Lake Michigan and just 20 minutes from all that Milwaukee has to offer
- Collegial environment, great payer mix, strong specialist support and access to Grafton’s new hospital which is becoming the tertiary care center in town
- Excellent professional opportunity offering great work/life balance
We are a not-for-profit health system (501c3) offering an employed position within our physician led and governed medical group. We provide excellent compensation & benefits, generous CME & relocation. Additionally, we offer a six figure student loan forgiveness program. H1 visa support is available.
About Grafton, Wisconsin
Explore a beautiful community in the heart of Ozaukee County! Just minutes north of Milwaukee, Grafton offers a personal and economic quality of life that draws people and businesses alike to this crossroads community of well-kept homes, tree lined streets and small-town warmth.
The community has a New England feel offering a diverse array of stores, shops, restaurants and industrial enterprises along with a variety of recreational activities for the young and the young at heart. Whether it’s canoeing on the Milwaukee River, biking, golfing, heading to Lake Michigan or shopping, residents and visitors are sure to find something to do.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3600 physicians and 1,800 advance practice clinicians.
- Advocate Aurora Health is a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care and 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive, and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.
For more information about this or other neurology opportunities within our health system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org