Open a new door and breathe easier!
Advocate Aurora Health is seeking a new or experienced pulmonologist to work at our hospital in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. With only one other pulmonologist in the area there is a strong need for these services!
Education, training and experience required:
- Residency training from an accredited program
- Fellowship in pulmonology/CC; sleep is also desired
- Board certified / eligible
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Collaborative, collegial multi-specialty clinic
- Busy practice yet manageable volumes
- Offices at the hospital so easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
- Procedures will include all general pulmonology procedures.
- This is primarily an outpatient practice, however you will also do some critical care and sleep
- Generous student loan forgiveness
- Visa support provided
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
This is a great opportunity to live and work in one of the most attractive areas of southeast Wisconsin – just minutes from the resort area of Lake Geneva and less than an hour to Milwaukee. You and your family will thrive in this warm, welcoming community!
About Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Elkhorn, located in southeastern Wisconsin thrives as a small, traditional "hometown." This rural city, located minutes from downtown Milwaukee and just 85 miles from Chicago’s loop, boasts tree-lined streets, beautiful historical homes and an established downtown. It is a place to grow up, raise a family and retire in the context of a "caring community" exhibiting excellence in governance, education, recreation, health care, and civic activity.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.