Sanford Clinic Worthington is seeking BE/BC OB/GYN physician.
- Join 2 family physicians, 2 Ob/Gyns, 1 Rad/Onc, 2 general surgeons, 2 orthopedic surgeons, 2 pediatricians, 1 hospitalist (recruiting a 2nd), 4 emergency medicine physicians and 1 hematology oncologist. Along with various Advance Practice Providers.
- Provide a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services to the region
- Community call is currently shared amongst the specialty group: weeknight call is 1:2, weekend call is approximately 1:8
- Certified nurse midwife is part of the robust practice
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vacation, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability and Relocation AllowanceABOUT SANFORD HEALTH
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care
locations in 26 states and nine countries.ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN WORTHINGTON
- 48-bed medical center with ED, ICU, Women’s Center, surgery, lab and imaging services, therapy services, home health, dialysis
- Sanford Worthington Clinic services include family medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics and sports medicine, OB/GYN, surgery, acute care
- Medical oncology, hematology and radiation oncology services offered at Sanford Worthington Cancer Center
Worthington is a progressive, growing community located on the shores of beautiful Lake Okabena. Additional lakes provide extensive outdoor recreation opportunities for the town’s population of more than 13,000 people. Worthington offers a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.