Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Ob/Gyn physician to join this growing practice.
- The hospital includes a dedicated Women's Center with 8 state-of-the-art LDRPs, one dedicated c-section room and many additional amenities.
- Call for the OB/GYNs is 1:3 / 1:4 rotation.
- 300-350 deliveries per year.
- Access to Reproductive Endocrinology w/IVF and Gyn Onc physicians in the Sanford Health system.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine support with outreach clinic.
- EPIC - electronic medical record system.
Highly nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax.SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior
care locations in 26 states and nine countries.ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN ABERDEEN
- 48-bed medical center opened in 2012
- Attached clinic with 12 specialties and additional outreach services
- Large referral area, drawing from the entire northeastern area of the state
The city of Aberdeen is the third largest community in the state, with more than 29,000
residents. As the hub of northeastern South Dakota, Aberdeen is ideally located in the heart of outdoor sport and recreation country with prime fishing and hunting. Aberdeen is home to both
Presentation College and Northern State University. Both public and private schools are available. Aberdeen also boasts a range of entertainment and recreational options, including the state s largest fair, Storybook Land and Wiley Park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.