- Surgeon should have a medical license in good standing and be BE/BC in Orthopedics
- Fellowship trained in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated with strong patient-centered practice philosophy
- Great Opportunity for experienced surgeons and new graduates alike
- Expect 2-2.5 OR days and 2.5-3 days in office per week
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ASC ownership
- Relocation allowance, sign-on bonus and base salary plus productivity-based bonuses
- 20+ year market leading practice experiencing steady growth
- No Call Requirement
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
About the opportunity with Motion Orthopaedics:
- We are a leading private orthopedic group in Missouri with 14 physicians across all orthopedic subspecialties.
- Motion is looking to recruit to fulfill the booming demand for foot and ankle surgery located St. Louis Missouri offices
- The primary focus for the position will be an elective foot and ankle practice with a workers comp focus.
- Strong patient base with a busy practice located in a growing area of St. Louis.
- Robust infrastructure and support to help ramp up your practice with a highly collaborative culture
- This practice has state of the art MRI and outpatient surgery center.
Located within the heart of the St. Louis metropolitan region, Creve Coeur, Kirkwood and Wentzville are established and affluent communities that offer beautiful neighborhoods and parks as well as excellent education options in both private and public schools. Business is booming in the area with a very strong commercial corridor and home to several fortune 500 headquarters. All of this combines to make an exceptional quality of life and an ideal place to live, work and socialize.