Cross Country Locums is seeking a BC Internal Medicine Physician for coverage in Northern California.
- ASAP - Ongoing
- Outpatient Primary care clinic 8:30a-5:00p
- Ages 18yrs and up
- Full time or part time for 1 year +
- Will consider 10 hour days and telemed
- This is a primary care clinic with a focus on urgent care and bridging meds. Our patient population experience homelessness, poverty, and addiction. It’s important our providers understand complex care for patients with multiple chronic medical illnesses and behavioral health concerns.
- Prefer someone with experience working in ambulatory care, populations with different lifestyles, substance abuse, mental health, etc. Bilingual in Spanish and English. Would be an added benefit if they have an X waiver and experience with MAT, but not required.
- Required: Board Certified, CA License, DEA, BCLS/CPR,
If you are interested in this locums assignment please call me at 678-245-7062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for over 30 years. CCL is a proud member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO) and multi-year winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.