Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Center is in need of an Outpatient General Cardiologist:
- Board eligible/certified
- Patient population - 65+
- Monday-Friday Clinic 8 hours per day
- Office patients:11-12 unless on call, reduced to 7-8
- Invasive/ Non-Invasive procedures
- Outpatient clinic, on call inpatient consults, study reading for both inpatient and outpatient
- Call: Usually 1 weekday and every 5th weekend at this time
DIGNITY HEALTH - YAVAPAI REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP
Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams and mountain lakes. Here, it s possible to snow ski and water ski in the same day. And we re only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams and access to top name entertainment all year round.
As a physician with Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees.