We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking:
- Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time.
- Full-time & Part-time W2 Positions.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 100% Outpatient Practice. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and In-Person flexibility.
- Unlimited/Uncapped earnings, tremendous upside based on productivity.
- Additional Compensation for collaboration with Mid-Level Providers.
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (4% match).
- Additional Benefits: Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan.
- Annual Income Potential: $262,000 to $349,900 per year
- Psychiatrists fully licensed in Virginia, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists & Child Adolescent Psychiatrists
in Virginia, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply. We are hiring in Richmond, with outpatient practices in:
Richmond, Glen Allen, Midlothian, North Chesterfield, Mechanicsville, WilliamsburgPlease apply today or contact me directly:Ashley Tinsley
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) Ashley.Tinsley@LifeStance.com About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.