What we offer Psychiatrists
Location and Schedule
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity with uncapped earning potential
- Comp range of $280,000 to $390,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Yearly funds towards association or license dues
- CME allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Malpractice insurance provided
psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Los Angeles, CA
- Inquire about additional locations throughout the LA & surrounding area.
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out.
- Monday - Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- 100% remote currently and eventually a hybrid between office and home
- 100% remote option as well
- Licensed in California
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively seeking a part-time or full-time (30 hours or more) Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our group in California. While working with us, you will have the ability to treat the way you want to treat. Psychiatrists with us have the opportunity to do as much or as little psychotherapy as they like. Additionally , providers have the ability to create their caseload and number of patients they would like to see.
To learn more please contact Nick at nick.weeks @lifestance.comAbout LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.