St. Mary’s L-A Internal Medicine Practice seeks a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join our clinic, located in one of Maine’s largest metropolitan areas
- Full-time, 4-day clinic work week, 32 patient contact hours per week. Schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- 18-22 patients per day. Shared call, call only with after-hours nurse triage
- Well established Internal Medicine practice conveniently located in Central Maine.
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $4K yearly CME, Paid Time Off & more!
- Competitive Salary; $10,000 Sign on Bonus; Up to $20,000 yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. If you would like more information on this position, please contact today.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Our Core Values:
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
Applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, and genetic information (including family medical history).