MyCardiologist is dedicated to providing excellence in cardiac care to all patients, striving to make state-of-the-art technology accessible. Our clinical team and staff pride themselves on delivering respectful and individualized care to each person who walks through the door. As our group nears its 61st year, we continue to seek superb clinical staff to grow our practice and are very excited for our new partnership with Novocardia, because it allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists and continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
As we continue to expand cardiovascular health services throughout southern Florida, we are seeking a dynamic and patient-centered Non-Invasive General Cardiologist to work strictly within our outpatient clinic located in Tamarac, just west of Pompano Beach. This position will work closely with other clinical staff to provide high quality cardiovascular care to our diverse patient population throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- 100% office based position within our southern Florida, Tamarac office (located just 10-minutes from Pompano Beach)
- General cardiovascular care including office visits to manage acute and chronic conditions, coronary heart and artery disease, etc.
- Interpretation and review of echos, rhythm monitory devices, stress tests, nuclear, etc..
- Supervision a team of cardiovascular focused APPs
- Full-time office based role (potential PT opps available)
- Option for four or five-day schedule (i.e., 8-hr/10hr days available)
- NO CALL EXPECTATIONS
- W2 employed model with salary plus additional incentives & bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiology
- MD or DO
- Can consider both in practice physicians and fellows
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo ideal
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.