Our thriving, patient-centered, physician-led organization, Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery, is seeking a full time or part time General Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in North Atlanta/Lawrenceville Georgia. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time or Part Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Full Benefits package
- A generous initial guaranteed salary and a lucrative production-based compensation package allows physicians to far exceed national salary benchmark levels.
- Generous Bonus package including starting/relocation/loan forgiveness bonuses & more!
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Lawrenceville is a thriving suburb of Atlanta located only 30 minutes from downtown. Lawrenceville is a community with plenty of diversity and culture including great shops, restaurants, theatres, parks and local events. It is a great place to live and work or a short reverse commute from Atlanta if you prefer the big city life!
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services.
As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals.
We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation.
We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make.
We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes.
We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to: