Abundant Life Healthcare, is a private OB/GYN practice looking to hire an additional doctor. We are currently seeking a board eligible/certified OB/GYN physician and/or 4th year Residency Program candidates for our growing practice located 30 minutes north of Atlanta, GA.
We have offices in PeachTree Corners and Lawrenceville, GA, but serve at one hospital. We are committed to providing high-quality care that educates and empowers women. We are continuously growing and are looking for a motivated individual provide quality care.
- Competitive salary
- Partnership track
- Hospital credential fees paid
- 4 weeks vacation time
- 1 week CME allowance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice premiums paid
- DEA and Medical Licenses fees paid
- ACOG or ABOG dues reimbursed
- Perform history and physical exams on new and established patients.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for evaluation of illness based on training and experience.
- Communicate with patients and family members concerning health related issues.
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients regarding health related issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- 6 calls per month with midwives taking first call.
- Delivering at Northside Gwinnett
- Mix of OB and GYN