White Plains Hospital, an award-winning 292-bed hospital in Westchester NY ( 25 miles from Manhattan), is seeking Board Certified Psychiatrists to join its per diem pool.
The Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing ER and occasional floor consults, typically only those deemed emergent.
The Per Diem Psychiatrist is under the supervision of the Chief of Psychiatry. Position requires availability for at least 2 shifts per month.
Coverage would be as follows depending on availability:
Weeknights(Monday through Friday) Emergency Room coverage from 5:30 pm through 1 am. Phone coverage from 1 is 7 am.
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays Coverage - Emergency Room coverage from 7 am through 1 am. Phone coverage from 1 am 7 am.
- Rewarding, collegial work environment. Great Place to Work certified.
- Exceptional leadership and support staff
- Competitive hourly rate
- State of the Art infrastructure
- Part of the Montefiore Health care system
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PSYCHIATRIST
- Must have NYS license and DEA certificate
- Experienced Physicians would be preferred
- Board Eligible recent graduates will be considered
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality, and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Sharon O. Alfonso.