White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading, award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan in White Plains, Westchester, NY is seeking a Board Eligible/ Board Certified Hematologic Oncologist to join it's growing practice in the White Plains, Westchester(just 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY).
- Hospital employed
- Well established practice providing services to the community since 26 years.
- Full Time/outpatient and inpatient consults
- Lightest call schedule in the region
- Large Referral base
- Collegial, rewarding work environment. We take work-life balance seriously!
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Must be fellowship trained in Hematology/Oncology
- Must have NYS license and DEA certificate
- Experienced Physicians would be preferred
- Board Eligible recent graduates will be considered
- Experience in BMA/ BMB procedures would be preferred
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Magnet Recognized
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- Great Place to Work
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Soliant's Health Top Most Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade (Ranked among the safest hospitals in the nation, White Plains was the only hospital in Westchester County to earn the top Safety Grade.)
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS CITY
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum vitae .
White Plains Hospital- Exceptional, every day.